St. Joseph Home employs approximately 150 caring people who work in nursing, direct care, active treatment, physical and occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, nutrition, psychological services, environmental services and administration. If you are looking for a job where you can make a difference each day, consider a career with us.
To be eligible to work for St. Joseph Home, each applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of High School diploma or GED, and be able to show proof upon hire
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Pass criminal background check and drug screen.
- Applications can be completed in person at the Home Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Applicants should be prepared to provide past employment history including employer names, address and phone numbers, dates of employment, job titles, personal references with names and phone numbers, and copy of resume if available or other pertinent information such as CPR, First Aide, Professional License/Certification. Prior experience and/or PATHS training is preferred.
- Applicants should not bring children with them to complete application. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes.
For more information on working at St. Joseph Home, please call the Human Resources Department at (513) 563-2520.
To apply, please download, print and fax this form to (513) 563-0454.